- Career/Purpose – having a sense of purpose and simply enjoying what you do every day.
- Social well-being – having quality relationships in your life.
- Financial well-being – feeling financially secure and managing your economic life.
- Physical well-being – having good health and enough physical energy to get important things done each day.
- Community well-being – having a sense of engagement and connectedness with the area where you live.
- Emotional well-being – being resilient and having enough mental energy to get important things done each day.
You can read more about where our pillars came from on our About Us page.